Monday, January 4, 2010

Yummy Yummy Sasuke-chan!

Well I have a picture that will make any fangirl's heart jump. When I saw it on a Youtube video, I wanted it so bad that I actually went through the whole Print-Screen-edit-in-paint-crap. Its amazing and I would appreciate it if anyone has a source? Thanks and here it is! Sasuke-chan in all his glory! haha joking just joking. Anyway:
Isn't it just yummy? Fortunetaly, this is the copy that I found on google. The Youtube one is just not as good, as it is extremely blurry.
Btw If you can't tell on first sight, Sasuke-chan is totally licking his lips! Meeeeeeooow! lol sorry I will try to remain formal since this is my first blog. Well next blog I'll have evn more goodies for you so please stick around! Although I must tell you now that next blog I will not be as formal. I might even write sorry as "sry" and that as "tht"
Just a warning!
Love, Ami<3

No comments:

Post a Comment