Monday, January 4, 2010

DearS tik tok

Well, kiddies, I just so happen to have a extremly awesome video (Im only saying that cause I made it -_-') Anyways, its DearS-tik tok. Its one of my favorite animes (although I perfer the manga ending; too many loose ends in the anime.) and I paired it with my favorite song, tik tok by Ke$ha. (I will have you know that my favorite band is Panic! At the disco, because I perfer darker music with a bit more meaning than, "party hardy") Well, without further babbling, I bring you DearS- tik tok. Please do not steal it or make fun of it, as it is my first AMV. Oh and im only giving you the link because it takes forever for it to upload on here! Thank You and overall, Enjoy...please? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4QnCPV9MBQ

Well I hope you enjoyed it and it didnt freeze up your computer or anything >_>

Love, Ami <3

No comments:

Post a Comment